Corn on the Cob in Husk
- 3 – 4 ears of just-picked sweet corn, in the husks (in each Sport cooking pot)
1. Peel off and discard ½ of the husks until you reach the clean, pale-green ones.
2. Without separating from the ear, pull back the pale-green husks and carefully remove the silks.
3. Replace the husks over the ear.
4. From one of the discarded husks, tear off lengthwise a strip about 1/3 the width of the original and use this strip to tie the husk ends together.
5. Put 3 – 4 ears in each of the Sport cooking pots.
Sport cooked corn is so sweet and “corny” that it may be best and healthier without additional butter, olive oil or salt and pepper.