The SPORT Solar Oven
Presented by: Persons Helping People
The Sport Solar Oven offers the best price-performance in its class.
The Sport has introduced thousands of people to the joy of solar cooking because it is:
- large capacity – holds 2 – 3.4 qt. pots
- safe – no glass, no hot surfaces
- efficient – cooks even under passing clouds
- rugged and durable – will last for years (or decades)
- light weight – 9 pounds
- stable – normal winds cause no problems
- complete, ready to cook: oven, pots, thermometer, manual, recipe booklet, WAPI (water pasteurization indicator.) Reflector is optional.
Easy to use
To use, simply place the food in the pots provided, place the Sport facing the sun and forget it. The sun does the rest. You don’t have to worry about burned food because the cooking temperatures are mild – it’s like a solar crock-pot.
Design features of the Sport Solar Oven:
- State-of-the-art insulation
- Exclusive insulated top
- No tip over
- Summer and winter cooking positions
The Sport Solar Oven serves emergency preparedness needs.
Pasteurize water for drinking – killing ALL harmful water-borne pathogens: bacteria, viruses, cysts, and spores.
Add the solar oven to your emergency preparedness kit and enjoy it year round. You’ll be delighted at the taste of the food and the ease of use.
Learn more about the benefits of solar cooking with the Sport Solar Oven
Do you have more questions about solar ovens?
What do Sport users have to say?
The Sport Solar Oven Has Been Featured in:
“My Sport Solar Oven is one of my most valued cookware items. In the summer I use it almost every day. I particularly like the flavor of slow cooked meat and vegetables done in the oven. This is fun cooking. Wish I had one of these ovens years ago.”
- John in Cocoa Beach