Skip to content
Solar Oven Chile
- 1 lb. lean or extra lean ground beef
- 1 – 16 oz. can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 – 14½ oz. can diced tomatoes, drained (Or three medium sized fresh tomatoes)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper (For more flavor add cayenne pepper or jalapeno pepper)
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1½ Tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Put ingredients in solar oven pot.
- Place pot in solar oven for cooking.
- For a little extra kick, we also add 1-2oz of this spicy mix.
The store is currently closed. No orders will be accepted or fulfilled. Dismiss