Steamed New Potatoes
- 1 lb. new red, or Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tbs. minced, flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbs. minced chives
- 1 tbs. butter
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Trim the potatoes.
- Place whole or cut up in one Sport cooking pot with
- Place top on pot, place pot in oven and clip the clear lid
to the oven. Point the oven directly at the sun with the shadow straight
behind it. Then rotate the oven 30 degrees and leave it for two hours
when the potatoes should be checked for doneness.
- To serve, divide the potatoes between 4 plates. Crush
the potatoes with a fork and then sprinkle parsley and chives over
the potatoes. Finally, add the butter and salt and pepper.
Cooking time: 2 – 3 hours