Sirloin Tips With Mushroom and Onion
- 1½ lbs. Sirloin Tips (or Sirloin
Steak cut up into 1” chunks)
- 1 lb. Fresh Mushrooms (or
2 small cans of mushrooms)
- 1 Medium
- 1 Garlic
Clove minced (or ¼ to ½ tsp. garlic powder)
- Cut onion in half (side to side). Cut ½” wedges
from both halves of the onion.
- Slice fresh mushrooms.
- Cover the bottom of the solar oven pot with sirloin tips (no oil added).
- Sprinkle diced garlic or garlic powder over the sirloin tips.
- Add sliced onion and mushroom on top of sirloin tips.
- Put pot in solar oven to cook.